Leader Benchmark 360 Survey
Call or email to discuss our tests or to book a demonstration of our platform +44 (0)7872 019525 or email@example.com
What do 360 Degree Feedback Surveys assess?
360 Feedback Surveys are a method of performance appraisal that gathers feedback from several sources, including the boss, peers, and direct reports of the Focus of the 360, as well as relevant others, such as senior colleagues and customers. This multiple feedback perspectives help to make performance management and professional development more objective and fair process.
Typical roles that would use our Leader Benchmark are:
2. Managing Directors
4. Senior Managers
Overview of the Leader Benchmark
The Leader Benchmark 360 Feedback Survey provides a powerful insight into individuals from the perspective of those who work with them. They allow for ratings and comments to be provided, drawing out the top & bottom 5 rated behaviours as well as statistically benchmarking individuals against other leaders.
The Leader Benchmark measures 5 key leadership competencies:
1. Inspiring Others: How an individual supports and motivates others to give their best
2. Organisational Vision: How an individual establishes and defines the vision & strategy
3. Performance Management: How an individual optimises own & others performance
4. Organisational Management: How an individual optimises organisational performance & achieves results
5. Role Model: How an individual promotes respect and credibility while taking responsibility for faults
As with all our 360-degree surveys, the Leader Benchmark is untimed but typically takes 10-15 minutes to complete.
How to get the most from your Leader Benchmark 360 Survey
To get the most from your Leader Benchmark survey, it can be useful to consider the following points:
1. Pick a representative sample: To get an accurate 360 assessment, it is best to pick a representative sample of seniors, peers, direct reports, and others to give you well-rounded view. Try to pick people that know you well (usually longer than 12 months), that you have worked closely with.
2. Reflect honestly: As you will not be the only person rating yourself, try to be as honest and transparent as possible when answering the questions and rating the statements.
Take a free personality test
On completion you will be able to download a detailed report based on your results!